The three main differences between Premium and Enterprise are as follows:
- Enterprise customers have uncapped transactions, users and staff accounts.
- Enterprise customers have a Dedicated Customer Success Manager.
- Enterprise customers can negotiate custom transaction fees.
Some further additional features of Enterprise:
- The Admin Dashboard is available as a white-label application.
- More than one company may be created on Rehive at no additional cost.
The Enterprise package is best suited for larger businesses that need help from Rehive within their organization to maximize the use of Rehive’s tools and services. The Dedicated Customer Success Manager is focused on helping your team get up to speed with all the features, best practices and keeps everyone up to date on new developments.
If you’re comfortable with getting started on the Rehive Platform by upskilling yourself and relying on Ticket-based Support for helping with any blockers, then the Premium package is a good starting point. We are less hands on and you can move at a pace that suits your business best.