There are three key steps required to create a custom app on Rehive Platform:
- Configure - Setup your fintech business logic to match your use case.
- Develop - Build any custom features or integrations.
- Manage - Manage users, transactions and accounting from the admin dashboard.
We’ve identified 4 core resources when configuring a fintech app:
- Groups - First you have to define groups and set permissions. For example, you product may have users, merchants, suppliers, etc. Groups make it easy to categorize and configure fintech business rules for each respective set of users.
- Currencies - Rehive supports all known fiat currencies and several cryptocurrencies, but you can also create your own currency code, e.g. if you’re creating a rewards and points system.
- Accounts - Traditionally this would be savings, cheque and credit accounts, but Rehive let’s the admin create as many accounts as your use case needs. Accounts are powerful for building applications where you need to manage transacting permissions and more on multiple layers.
- Transactions - there are two main types of transactions namely debit and credit. Rehive makes it possible for the administrator to create transaction subtypes as more granular definitions of debit and credit types. Transaction subtypes are integral to Rehive’s flexibility and you’ll soon realise why this is such a powerful little feature.
In addition to these core resources Rehive also offers features to configure fintech specific business logic:
- Tiers and requirements - Easily define which user requirements and verifications are required per group.
- Limits and fees - Customize limits and fees based on the corresponding tier, currency, account and transaction subtypes.
- Webhooks - Highly configurable webhook system that triggers webhooks on any user or transaction event on Rehive Platform.
We offer out of the box extensions that include optional features that can be activated and managed from the dashboard. The most popular extension is Rehive Notifications which makes it easy to configure email and SMS notifications for all events where the relevant data is available in the webhook payload.
It is very easy to build custom features and integrations on our API’s. In most cases our customers start by building integrations with local cash-in and cash-out providers. We also offer White-label Software License for Premium subscribers where you have access to the latest React and React Native code base to make frontend customizations.
Rehive Dashboard is designed to make it easy to filter and export user information and transaction data. We’re continuously working on streamlining user verification as well as transaction and accounting processes.